Caregiver and Agency Transparency
Home Care Help utilizes an online platform to manage all aspects of client and caregiver experiences. This includes the Family Room and Caregiver Portal.
The Family Portal features include:
- A free, secure family access portal to keep everyone in the know.
- Provides family members with information on upcoming schedules, the caregiver team, medications, invoices, and even details down to the tasks that were completed during each shift.
- Create unlimited logins for family members to access the care calendar, view notes from past shifts, and even pay or split a portion of the bill. Add to-do items and see which caregivers are coming into the home.
The Caregiver Portal features include:
- Showing caregivers their confirmed work schedule, client care plan, tasks to be completed, and Google Maps directions to the client's house.
- Caregivers can clock in and out of shifts from smartphones and tablets with ease using the GPS-enabled Caregiver Portal.
- As soon as you schedule a shift, the client's care plan and assessment are automatically available in the Caregiver Portal.
- Updating shift tasks is easy with the Caregiver Portal. Empower your caregivers to update completed tasks and leave written detail so everyone is in the loop.
Home Care Help believes that full transparency throughout the process facilitates trust and accountability for our services.
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Get Help on Info & Pricing