What is In-Home Care?
Ready to find out more?
View our services
Get Help on Info & Pricing
When What Matters To You Is Quality Care In Your Own Home:
Our In Home Care Specialty provides non-medical home care to individuals who want to live as independently as possible in their own home. Home Care Help uses proven care techniques that encourage independence and personal freedom allowing our clients to live full lives regardless of life’s circumstances.
While we specialize in senior care, we also realize that there are times when adults of any age may require our services.
Benefits Of In Home Care:
- Provides a safe, comfortable and familiar alternative to institutionalized living
- Reduces stress resulting from interrupted routines and changes in daily habits
- Helps maintain a sense of dignity and control
- Provides peace of mind for caring family and friends
Customized Plans For Short-Term Or Long-Term Care:
- Chronic Illnesses: Alzheimer, Arthritis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, Macular Degeneration, Kidney and Liver disorders; Depression
- Post Surgical Care: Hip & Knee Replacements, Heart Surgery, Cataract Removal, Back Surgery
- Supportive Care: For those experiencing physical or cognitive limitations.
- Post Cosmetic Surgery: When privacy and respect are what you desire most.
- Vacation Care: Domestic & Global – We are there to provide care for your loved one when you are away on a well-deserved vacation.
Types Of Services Provided
- Each of our Care Partners is trained to provide “hands on” care for people in their homes that require assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Personal Care: Bathing, Dressing, Transferring, Eating, Toileting and/or Continence
- Personal Assistance Services: Cooking, Shopping, Laundry, Light Housekeeping, Transportation, Companionship, Social Activities, Therapy & Medication Alerts
- Premier “On Demand” Concierge Service: Assistance provided by professionals with business backgrounds that can help you navigate complex issues you may be faced with during challenging circumstances.
Our In Home Care Specialty service is guaranteed to improve the quality of life and level of independence, and bring comfort to both those receiving care and the people that care about them. Because relationships are such a critical aspect of a successful plan, we take the time to match you with a Care Partner that best suits your needs. We are happy to accommodate your request to explore new Care Partners if the need arises.
Our services are available whenever you need them – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can count on us for an “immediate response” to addressing your needs during the moments that matter most.